Hannover Messe industrial technology exhibitions will be held from 20 to 23 April 2020 in Hanover, Germany.
Technology & Business Cooperation Days during HANNOVER MESSE is the place for businesses and development organizations to find partners for technology or business partnerships through pre-arranged bilateral meetings. In the last 10 years, more than 3,800 participants have participated in bilateral meetings and created numerous international partnerships.
This year’s bilateral meetings focus on the following topics:
- Industry 4.0 – IT, Robotics, Automation
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable energy
- Measuring Equipment
Technology & Business Cooperation Days during HANNOVER MESSE are open to participation for the following organizations:
- Development organizations
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to present and discuss international projects;
- You will gain a full understanding of the latest trends in industrial technology;
- You will have the possibility of pre-arranged bilateral meetings with potential business partners;
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings;
- Expanding your professional network;
- New long-term partnerships;
- Convenient meeting area;
- Professional on-site support.
How it will work?
Bilateral, pre-arranged meetings are a quick and easy way to meet potential partners. People meet for about 20 minutes / meeting, which is usually enough to create a connection, after which a bell is heard and the next meeting begins.
Sign up for bilateral meetings and create your own collaboration profile at the following link.
Deadline for registration and appointment: February 29, 2020 free of charge; April 20, 2020 with participation fee of 119 euros including VAT.
In your profile state what you offer and what type of collaboration you are looking for.